Satellite Communication - Iridium, Inmarsat, Thuraya, Vsat

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Protect your satellite phone

Pelican cases are now available from us. These cases can Keep your satellite phone and accessories protected at all times, they are engineered to perform and be dependable in the most extreme environments. They can also be used for all kinds of equipment that needs the ultimate protection.

Below is a story from a user of a Pelican case:
David used a Pelican case to carry his sensitive equipment - GPS, housing, cameras, phone, sea maps, tide charts… “I dropped the box a long way back from the waters edge before running in. Before I knew it, I was out helping to save boats and people caught in the churning, powerful waters. I suddenly thought of my box that was out in that disaster probably flooded and ruined! The next day, the box was found 2 km's south west of the island. I opened it… and with a bit of a shock I found everything bone dry, and in working order with only missed calls on my cell phone. All the rest of my gear was gone, but that box was the most important to me. Thank you very much; keep up the good work!” David Brown, Dive Master. Hampshire UK. 2005

Source: Pelican

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
myScoop